omg i actually read through the whole thing because I had vague similar thoughts. it's sort of disturbing, i wish it didn't sound like it was written by a 16 paranoid teenager though...
there's a few other stories similar to this one but it's about rihanna's song "umbrella". that was the first occult reference to music article that i read.
Should I give her more credit than i i think i should? i don't really know her music, but after watching two and a half videos of hers on this site, i have a strange urge to buy all her merchandise and sacrifice my cats for her.
3 comments:
omg i actually read through the whole thing because I had vague similar thoughts. it's sort of disturbing, i wish it didn't sound like it was written by a 16 paranoid teenager though...
there's a few other stories similar to this one but it's about rihanna's song "umbrella". that was the first occult reference to music article that i read.
Should I give her more credit than i i think i should? i don't really know her music, but after watching two and a half videos of hers on this site, i have a strange urge to buy all her merchandise and sacrifice my cats for her.
Post a Comment