I should hold a GIF making work shop... I wish we had a utility/multipurpose space for doing things like workshops or informal informational sharing evenings... like a photoshop night, where we might be able to share all of our simple tricks... hrm that sounds lofty, nevermind
i know of a place...but it's all the way in brantford. the branford arts blocks can hold that sort of thing you're talking about jer. my friend josh runs it.
4 comments:
LIKE.
I should hold a GIF making work shop... I wish we had a utility/multipurpose space for doing things like workshops or informal informational sharing evenings... like a photoshop night, where we might be able to share all of our simple tricks... hrm that sounds lofty, nevermind
talk to sookoo about giving you space in the basement- melrose studio
i know of a place...but it's all the way in brantford. the branford arts blocks can hold that sort of thing you're talking about jer.
my friend josh runs it.
Post a Comment